We provide a range of services for cattle – call us for more information or advice.
We have a bull tilt table in the surgery for advanced bull operations or bovine hoof trimming, and a suite of veterinary diagnostic equipment for large animals including blood testing, ultrasound, digital X-rays and anaesthetic monitoring.
- 24 Hour Emergency and After Hours
- Cattle ultrasonography (ultrasound)
- Digital radiology – X-rays
- Certified pregnancy testing, including boat cattle
- Bull (semen) testing
- Production Animal Health
- VIDEO: Cow Pregnancy TestingWatch the Clermont Veterinary Surgery team pregnancy testing a mob of heifers with our duoscan ultrasound.
- VIDEO: Talking Bull TestingDr Tess and her team outline the benefits of bull testing in this “educational” video.
- VIDEO: Awareness for Cattle ProducersDr. Alan Guilfoyle talks to Farm Advisor at the 2012 Australian Cattle Vets Conference.